This CIEH Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace course has been designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public.
All trainees completing this course will receive a CIEH Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
This course provides for all the core aspects of Health and Safety and covers all the main training outcomes such as:
- General Health and Safety Know How
- Accident Prevention
- Risk Assessment and Analysis
- Health and Safety Systems
- Slips Trips and Falls, Manual Handling, Fire Safety and others
Why is this training important?
Employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthy workplace as well as the right systems and methods for a safe daily work environment. Nevertheless employees also have a vital part to play in the equation. They need the right knowledge and the right attitude which demands proper training in the basics of Health and Safety.
- Understand the principles of Health and Safety and Accident prevention
- Ability to contribute to any Health and Safety Management System
- Understand the importance of Risk Assessment
- Understand the responsibilities of Employees and Employers
- Understand the importance of following Systems, Procedures and Rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to Health and Safety