This CIEH Introduction to Health & Safety course has been developed to make candidates aware of the key health and safety issues and the part that they should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm in the workplace.
All trainees completing this course will receive a CIEH Certificate in a Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace.
This course provides for all the core aspects of Health & Safety and covers all the main training outcomes such as:
- Hazards and Risks in the Workplace
- Safety Signs and working with Machinery
- Working Safely with Vehicles and Noise
- Working Safely at Heights
- Safe Manual Handling
- Fire and Electrical Safety
- Working Safely with Hazardous Substances
- What to do in an Emergency
Why is this training important?
It is a legal requirement for employers to provide health and safety training to employees. This CIEH Introduction to Health & Safety provides a starting point from which more detailed health and safety training (e.g. Level 2) or job-specific training can follow.
- Understand the Importance of Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Identify the Hazards and Risks related to the Workplace
- Understand Workplace Health & Safety Procedures