This CIEH Introduction to Food Safety in Manufacturing course has been developed to raise awareness of key food safety issues and to provide employees with an induction to food hygiene and safety.
All trainees completing this course will receive a CIEH Certificate in an Introduction to Food Safety.
This course provides for all the core aspects of Food Safety in Manufacturing and covers all the main training outcomes such as:
- Hazards and Risks in Food Premises
- HACCP Principles in Food Safety
- Temperature Controls to ensure Safe Food
- Personnel Hygiene
- Safe Storage of Food & Managing Food Spoilage
- Cleaning in the Food Premises
- Pest Control in the Food Premises
Why is this training important?
Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensuring that the food they produce or serve is perfectly safe to eat. This course will ensure all your staff meet this standard.
- Understand the basic requirements of Food Safety and Hygiene
- How to keep clean and hygienic
- How to keep the work areas clean
- The role an individual plays in reducing contamination
- Identify key Food Safety issues