In Ireland and the UK today, it is estimated that one in six adults do not have the literacy and numeracy skills expected of an 11 year old. This is costing companies thousands of pounds in lost productivity and wastage.
Group LearnersTM Literacy and Numeracy Assessments allows you to bring together a group of trainees (up to 100 at a me) and assess their English language and numeracy skills. The group is presented with a series of questions (covering Listening, Reading and Numeracy) via a single data projector and screen and then each individual uses their own unique keypad to answer the questions that are presented to them on screen.
This then creates an assessment record which is stored so you can identify employees who are low, medium and high risk in terms of their Listening, Reading and Numeracy skills.
This solution identifies the gaps in knowledge whilst also providing a clear roadmap for improving these skills and competencies for those individuals who fall within the High Risk category.
Key Benefit to You
- Low Cost: You can assess 100’s of people per day using only one PC.
- Improve Productivity: Increase employee productivity through be er communication and
- Health and Safety Awareness: Make sure your workforce understands H&S notices and all social signs.
- Compliance with Regulations: Mi gate against “I didn’t understand” as a defence for personal injuries.
- Identify “High Risk” Employees: Easily identify those members of staff who need additional help with their Literacy and Numeracy skills.